As the summer is winding down and the weather begins to change; here are some helpful hints to keep your pool clear and sparkling:
- Keep chlorine levels elevated to prevent algae growth, or cloudy water
- Always check water chemistry after heavy rainfall (remember rain is acidic)
- Do not use solar blanket during daylight hours
- Keep pool pump and filter running 24 hours a day
- Adding small doses of Nature Sheen weekly to help keep water dazzling
Using Ultra Cleanse with a light shock of Amaze Plus on a weekly basis to prevent algae and phosphates from taking over your water.
Having clarity issues? Come in with a water sample and see our store staff to get your water clear and balanced before closing for the year.